[ A&D BALANCES ] [ ACCULAB SCALES ] [ ADAM LAB BALANCES ] [ DILLON FORCE GAUGES ]
LETTER OF CREDIT INSTRUCTIONS
1. The letter of Credit shall be IRREVOCABLE.
2. The credit shall be directly advised thru:
Bank of America
3. The credit shall be Confirmed
4. The credit shall be "available with any bank" and expire in country of beneficiary (USA)
5. The credit shall show as the beneficiary Precision Weighing Balances 30 South Cross Road Bradford, Massachusetts 01835-8232 U.S.A.
6. The credit shall be payable in U.S.A. currency in the amount exactly as the invoice
7. The credit shall be payable 15 days from Air Waybill Date.
8. All Fees/Charges are for the account of Applicant.
9. Partial shipments allowed.
10. The credit shall allow for required transport documents not later than ________(this date will be determined upon receiving your purchase order.)
11. The credit shall allow for a minimum of 21 days after the required transport document date for presentation of documents at the counters of the Bank stated above.
12. The required documents should include:
Commercial Invoice Totaled Ex-Works Bradford, Massachusetts U.S.A.
Commercial invoice shall cover the following:_______________(description of merchandise)
Air Waybill consigned to the Issuing Bank
Hot Buys | Analytical
Balances | Baby Scales | Calibration
Weights | Counting Scales | Crane
Have Questions? Call 978-521-7095 or e-mail us your questions and we will assist you in your selection.
© 2017 Precision Weighing Balances,
All Rights Reserved.